Who we are
Our website address is: http://lyiminalspacesnc.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Shipping & Returns
We will attempt to complete shipping on all physical merchandise purchased within our store between 3 and 5 business days unless otherwise stated. Custom made products may take additional time to create and ship. This may not always be possible depending on circumstances. Services will be performed as early as we are able to but we make no guarantees expressed or implied as it concerns time of services to be rendered or time of product arrival.
Our site offers no refunds nor do we accept returns. There are no refunds on services or products though we may at our sole discretion offer a replacement product for one purchased under certain circumstances.
Conditions of Use
Welcome to Tree of Life Personal & Spiritual Evolution
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Liminal Spaces. TOL is located at
11220 Turmeric Ct
Charlotte, NC 28215
By Accessing This Website We Assume You Accept These Terms And Conditions In Full. Do Not Continue To Use This Website If You Do Not Accept All Of The Terms And Conditions Stated On This Page.
The Following Terminology Applies To These Terms And Conditions, Privacy Statement And Disclaimer Notice And Any Or All Agreements: “Client”, “You” And “Your” Refers To You, The Person Accessing This Website And Accepting The Company’s Terms And Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” And “Us”, Refers To Our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, Or “Us”, Refers To Both The Client And Ourselves, Or Either The Client Or Ourselves. All Terms Refer To The Offer, Acceptance And Consideration Of Payment Necessary To Undertake The Process Of Our Assistance To The Client In The Most Appropriate Manner, Whether By Formal Meetings Of A Fixed Duration, Or Any Other Means, For The Express Purpose Of Meeting The Client’s Needs In Respect Of Provision Of The Company’s Stated Services/Products, In Accordance With And Subject To, Prevailing Law Of United States. Any Use Of The Above Terminology Or Other Words In The Singular, Plural, Capitalization And/Or He/She Or They, Are Taken As Interchangeable And Therefore As Referring To Same.
Unless Otherwise Stated, Tree of Life And/Or It’s Owners Own The Intellectual Property Rights For All Material On Tree of Life. All Intellectual Property Rights Are Reserved. You May View And/Or Print Pages From Http://Www.liminalspacesnc.com For Your Own Personal Use Subject To Restrictions Set In These Terms And Conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish Material From Www.liminalspacesnc.com or www.treeoflieevolutin.com
- Sell, Rent Or Sub-License Material From Www.liminalspacesnc.com or www.treeoflifeevolution.com
- Reproduce, Duplicate Or Copy Material From Www.liminalspacesnc.com or www.treeoflifeevolution.com
- Redistribute Content From Liminal Spaces (Unless Content Is Specifically Made For Redistribution).
- This Agreement Shall Begin On The Date Hereof.
- Tree of Life Reserves The Right To Monitor All Comments And To Remove Any Comments Which It Considers In Its Absolute Discretion To Be Inappropriate, Offensive Or Otherwise In Breach Of These Terms And Conditions.
- You Warrant And Represent That:
- You Are Entitled To Post The Comments On Our Website And Have All Necessary Licenses And Consents To Do So;
- The Comments Do Not Infringe Any Intellectual Property Right, Including Without Limitation Copyright, Patent Or Trademark, Or Other Proprietary Right Of Any Third Party;
- The Comments Do Not Contain Any Defamatory, Libelous, Offensive, Indecent Or Otherwise Unlawful Material Or Material Which Is An Invasion Of Privacy
- The Comments Will Not Be Used To Solicit Or Promote Business Or Custom Or Present Commercial Activities Or Unlawful Activity.
- You Hereby Grant To Tree of Life Personal & Spiritual Evolution A Non-Exclusive Royalty-Free License To Use, Reproduce, Edit And Authorize Others To Use, Reproduce And Edit Any Of Your Comments In Any And All Forms, Formats Or Media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
- The Following Organizations May Link To Our Web Site Without Prior Written Approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search Engines;
- News Organizations;
- Online Directory Distributors When They List Us In The Directory May Link To Our Web Site In The Same Manner As They Hyperlink To The Web Sites Of Other Listed Businesses; And
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses Except Soliciting Non-Profit Organizations, Charity Shopping Malls, And Charity Fundraising Groups Which May Not Hyperlink To Our Web Site.
- These Organizations May Link To Our Home Page, To Publications Or To Other Web Site Information So Long As The Link: (A) Is Not In Any Way Misleading; (B) Does Not Falsely Imply Sponsorship, Endorsement Or Approval Of The Linking Party And Its Products Or Services; And (C) Fits Within The Context Of The Linking Party’s Site.
- We May Consider And Approve In Our Sole Discretion Other Link Requests From The Following Types Of Organizations:
- Commonly-Known Consumer And/Or Business Information Sources Such As Chambers Of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP And Consumers Union;
- Dot.com Community Sites;
- Associations Or Other Groups Representing Charities, Including Charity Giving Sites,
- Online Directory Distributors;
- Internet Portals;
- Accounting, Law And Consulting Firms Whose Primary Clients Are Businesses; And
- Educational Institutions And Trade Associations.
We Will Approve Link Requests From These Organizations If We Determine That: (A) The Link Would Not Reflect Unfavorably On Us Or Our Accredited Businesses (For Example, Trade Associations Or Other Organizations Representing Inherently Suspect Types Of Business, Such As Work-At-Home Opportunities, Shall Not Be Allowed To Link); (B)The Organization Does Not Have An Unsatisfactory Record With Us; (C) The Benefit To Us From The Visibility Associated With The Hyperlink Outweighs The Absence Of Liminal Spaces; And (D) Where The Link Is In The Context Of General Resource Information Or Is Otherwise Consistent With Editorial Content In A Newsletter Or Similar Product Furthering The Mission Of The Organization.
These Organizations May Link To Our Home Page, To Publications Or To Other Web Site Information So Long As The Link: (A) Is Not In Any Way Misleading; (B) Does Not Falsely Imply Sponsorship, Endorsement Or Approval Of The Linking Party And It Products Or Services; And (C) Fits Within The Context Of The Linking Party’s Site.
If You Are Among The Organizations Listed In Paragraph 2 Above And Are Interested In Linking To Our Website, You Must Notify Us By Sending An E-Mail To firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Include Your Name, Your Organization Name, Contact Information (Such As A Phone Number And/Or E-Mail Address) As Well As The URL Of Your Site, A List Of Any URLs From Which You Intend To Link To Our Web Site, And A List Of The URL(S) On Our Site To Which You Would Like To Link. Allow 2-3 Weeks For A Response.
Approved Organizations May Hyperlink To Our Web Site As Follows:
- By Use Of Our Corporate Name; Or
- By Use Of The Uniform Resource Locator (Web Address) Being Linked To; Or
- By Use Of Any Other Description Of Our Web Site Or Material Being Linked To That Makes Sense Within The Context And Format Of Content On The Linking Party’s Site.
No Use Of Liminal Spaces’ Logo Or Other Artwork Will Be Allowed For Linking Absent A Trademark License Agreement.
Without Prior Approval And Express Written Permission, You May Not Create Frames Around Our Web Pages Or Use Other Techniques That Alter In Any Way The Visual Presentation Or Appearance Of Our Web Site.
We Shall Have No Responsibility Or Liability For Any Content Appearing On Your Web Site. You Agree To Indemnify And Defend Us Against All Claims Arising Out Of Or Based Upon Your Website. No Link(S) May Appear On Any Page On Your Web Site Or Within Any Context Containing Content Or Materials That May Be Interpreted As Libelous, Obscene Or Criminal, Or Which Infringes, Otherwise Violates, Or Advocates The Infringement Or Other Violation Of, Any Third Party Rights.
Sales & Refunds
All Services Are Provided For Entertainment Purposes Only. Nothing On This Site Implied Or Otherwise Is For Medicinal Purposes, Medical Treatment, The Treatment Of Any Illness, Advice, Legal Advice, To Treat Any Condition, Or For Any Purposes Other Than Entertainment. All Services, Products, And Other Purchases Are Final. No Refunds Will Be Issued For Services Or Products Once Purchased. The Client Agrees To Take Full Responsibility For Their Actions, Injuries, And Results Of All Purchases Made On This Site. Metaphysical Services Are Treated As Creative Writing Services For The Purpose Of The Law. The Client Will Cover Shipping Costs In The Case Of Any Returned Shipping Due To Incorrect Address Listing, Moving, Or Any Other Reasons. If The Client Decides They Do Not Want Services After The Purchase They Will Be Treated As Services Filled And No Refund Will Be Issued. You Must Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older To Purchase From Our Site.
In The Event That An Invoice Is Canceled, Store Credit Is Issued, Or Other Situations In Which Materials And/Or Time Are Used Up In Preparation For A Working That Is Canceled Or Substituted We May Charge A Fee For Materials And Time Spent At Our Discretion. Generally Material And Time Costs Will Be Estimated At No More Than 25% Of The Order’s Base Price Before Sales And Discounts.
Pricing Errors, Errors In Pricing Resulting In A Pricing Higher Or Lower What Was Intended, Are Handled At Our Sole Discretion. In The Event That A Pricing Error Places An Item For Free Or A Reduced Price We Can Choose To Fill The Order, Substitute The Order, Or Refund It For The Value Paid If Any. In The Event That A Pricing Error Places The Price Higher Than Intended Then At Our Discretion We May Issue Store Credit For That Difference.
Reservation Of Rights
We Reserve The Right At Any Time And In Its Sole Discretion To Request That You Remove All Links Or Any Particular Link To Our Web Site. You Agree To Immediately Remove All Links To Our Web Site Upon Such Request. We Also Reserve The Right To Amend These Terms And Conditions And Its Linking Policy At Any Time. By Continuing To Link To Our Web Site, You Agree To Be Bound To And Abide By These Linking Terms And Conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If You Find Any Link On Our Web Site Or Any Linked Web Site Objectionable For Any Reason, You May Contact Us About This. We Will Consider Requests To Remove Links But Will Have No Obligation To Do So Or To Respond Directly To You.
Whilst We Endeavor To Ensure That The Information On This Website Is Correct, We Do Not Warrant Its Completeness Or Accuracy; Nor Do We Commit To Ensuring That The Website Remains Available Or That The Material On The Website Is Kept Up To Date.
To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, We Exclude All Representations, Warranties And Conditions Relating To Our Website And The Use Of This Website (Including, Without Limitation, Any Warranties Implied By Law In Respect Of Satisfactory Quality, Fitness For Purpose And/Or The Use Of Reasonable Care And Skill). Nothing In This Disclaimer Will:
- Limit Or Exclude Our Or Your Liability For Death Or Personal Injury Resulting From Negligence;
- Limit Or Exclude Our Or Your Liability For Fraud Or Fraudulent Misrepresentation;
- Limit Any Of Our Or Your Liabilities In Any Way That Is Not Permitted Under Applicable Law; Or
- Exclude Any Of Our Or Your Liabilities That May Not Be Excluded Under Applicable Law.
The Limitations And Exclusions Of Liability Set Out In This Section And Elsewhere In This Disclaimer: (A) Are Subject To The Preceding Paragraph; And (B) Govern All Liabilities Arising Under The Disclaimer Or In Relation To The Subject Matter Of This Disclaimer, Including Liabilities Arising In Contract, In Tort (Including Negligence) And For Breach Of Statutory Duty.
To The Extent That The Website And The Information And Services On The Website Are Provided Free Of Charge, We Will Not Be Liable For Any Loss Or Damage Of Any Nature.
Credit & Contact Information
If You Have Any Queries Regarding Any Of Our Terms, Please Contact Us.